Tuhopuu features by phase suitable for BF Blender 2.27
1) Possibility to remove/rename highlighted entries from the fileselect windows with xkey,rkey/nkey.
2) Rightmouse menu for the texteditor. Could be expanded with cut/copy/paste for selections.
3) Clipboard support for text (windows only).
4) Alt-m keystroke to generate 3d text from texteditor window.
5) Multilanguage interface support. (also worked on by Shizu, Hos and sgefant)
6) Font vector import through the Freetype2 library. Allowing Blender to load Type1, TrueType, OpenType and other formats.
7) Redesigned user preference window layout. (with help from Matt Ebb aka. broken)
8) Image import through Imagemagick(*nix) or Freeimage(win) libraries.
9) Use Quicktime to import images and movies for textures.
10) Ability to render to Quicktime movies.